- Improving the Quality of Basic Education in the North Pacific: Terms of Reference
- RFP: Development of National Qualifications Framework
- RFP: Special Education Technical Assistance
- 2019 Mexican Government Scholarship Program
- Teacher Policy Development Specialist
- Engaging, interactive PD that really works
- MEXT Scholarship for 2019 Embassy Recommendation 2019
- Vital Annual Scholarship In partnership with The Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc.
- Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc. College Scholarship
- MTEC 2018
- RFP: NSTT Core Subject content - Re-Advertisement
- THE FSMDB SCHOLARSHIP
- KDOE School Bus Procurement
- I JUST SUED THE SCHOOL SYSTEM
- Pacific Schools Information Management System (PacSIMS)
- COM-FSM Employment Opportunity
- RFP: A thorough review and revision of the NSTT Core Subject content
- Microsoft wants OneNote to be the go-to classroom app
- Partnership Scholsrship
- Rotary Club Of Pohnpei Scholarship
- RFP: Research project on Teacher Performance Management in the FSM
- Japanese Government Scholarship 2017
TueSep2320143715 hits1518 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
TueJun052018871 hits06 June 2018Major goal of this project is to raise mastery in learning standards of 50% of grade six students (of which 50% are female) meet minimum competency or higher in numeracy and literacy skills by 2023. The national baseline conducted in 2015 reveals about 30% of the students in grade six met the bench Under th...
MonApr1620181357 hits16 April 2018MTEC 2018 MTEC Committee Participation Registration Form Presenters Registration Form MTEC 2018 July 09-13, 2018. Hosted by Chuuk State School System. Venue: Chuuk High School Campus. When: Ongoing every day from July 09, 2018 through July 13, 2018. 9:00 AM. Where:&nb...
WedMar0720181107 hits07 March 2018Despite the fact that schools in the Federated States of Micronesia are governed and managed under its strict statutory laws and regulations, quality of schools and school teachers have been the major concern throughout. Title 40 of the FSM code requires that all schools meet the prescribed minimum standards and that they obtain FSM Ce...