- SDOE and NDOE Annual Work Plan Meeting
- New Canada Scholarship Program to FSM
- Development of Science SLOs (Student Learning Outcomes)
- Analysis of School, Student and Teacher Data
- TOR: Improving Quality of Basic Education (IQBE) Terms of Reference
- Call for Letter of Interest for Education Performance Reporting Technical Assistance
- Education Specialist (Bridging Gap) - YAP
- Close Up 2019: Who Am I, Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow?
- Request for Quotation: Mini school servers
- Request for Quotation: High performance wireless Access Point UniFi APACPRO
- MTEC 2019
- Tour - Majuro Baptist Christian and Christian Calvary Academy
- Bill Raynor Micronesia Scholarship Fund
- Call for Letter of Interest for Android Developer
- Terms of Reference For the Teacher Professional Development and Continuous Learning Support
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Terms of Reference For the Analysis of School, Teacher and Student Data
- LOI: Senior Student Information System Expert
- LOI: Senior Full Stack Developer and Software Architect
- A Unified Work Plan on NMCT and NSTT
- FSM School Accreditation Core Team Training
- Improving the Quality of Basic Education in the North Pacific - Yap State
TueSep2320144639 hits1975 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
WedNov132019415 hits13 November 2019Federated States of Micronesia National Department of Education Terms of Reference For the Development of Science SLOs (...
ThuAug152019717 hits15 August 2019EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY The Government of the Federated States of...
TueJun182019860 hits19 June 2019NDOE intends to solicit Letters of Interest (LOI) from qualified and competent individuals to provide technical assistance to provide guidance and ...
ThuApr1120191110 hits12 April 2019The Bill Raynor Micronesia Challenge Scholarship Fund aims to contribute to the development of effective conservation of Micronesia’s biodive...
WedApr102019881 hits10 April 2019Provide continued assistance to NDOE to support the on-going development of an integrated FedEMIS that incorporates both National and State DOE&rsq...